Antonio D. Sankey has more than 20 years of experience as a financial adviser. He helps clients build, protect and preserve wealth, provides comprehensive financial planning advice to individuals, families and business owners.
Antonio’s clients benefit from his extensive training and experience and his passion for finding customized solutions. He has obtained the following designations from The American College in Pennsylvania, PA:
- CLU® (Chartered Life Underwriter)
- ChFC® (Chartered Financial Consultant)
- CASL® (Chartered Advisor for Senior Living)
- REBC® (Registered Employee Benefits Consultant)
- RHU® (Registered Health Underwriter)
He also holds the FINRA Series 6, 7, 66, and 63 brokerage licenses in multiple states.
Antonio is a Life and Qualifying member of the prestigious Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT), The Premier Association of Financial Professionals. He also holds memberships in the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA), the Financial Planning Association (FPA), the Society of Financial Service Professionals (FSP) and the Estate Planning Council of Birmingham (EPC).
Antonio has also been recognized as:
- A Recipient of the Top advisors Under 40 by the National Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors (NAIFA-Birmingham) in 2014 and 2015
- Associate of the Year: New York Life-Birmingham General Office in 2002, 2009 and 2013
Antonio involves himself in a number of professional, civic and ministerial capacities and is an active member of the community. He resides in Hoover, Alabama with his wife, Cheryl, and two wonderful kids, Alana and AJ. His hobbies include reading, exercising, and traveling.